10/02/2012

10 statements that Obama should be embarrassed for making

I would have picked different quotes than Politico did here, such as Obama's constant 2008 promise to cut "net government spending," but here is their list:
-- “Washington is broken. My whole campaign has been premised from the start on the idea that we have to fundamentally change how Washington works.” 
-- “I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.” 
-- “If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.” 
-- “Ronald Reagan changed the trajectory of America in a way that Richard Nixon did not, and a way that Bill Clinton did not.” 
-- “Guantanamo will be closed no later than one year from now.” 
-- “I think that health care, over time, is going to become more popular.” 
-- “It’s here that companies like Solyndra are leading the way toward a brighter and more prosperous future.” 
-- “I fought with you in the Senate for comprehensive immigration reform. And I will make it a top priority in my first year as President.” 
-- “What we have done is kicked this can down the road. We are now at the end of the road and are not in a position to kick it any further. We have to signal seriousness in this by making sure some of the hard decisions are made under my watch, not someone else’s.”

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home