1/23/2008

One boy who I predict is going to be a hunter

I had a friend who once claimed that he could only eat rabbit and lion meat, but I take this story a little more seriously:

NEW HAVEN, Conn. — A 6-year-old Plainville, Conn., boy is suffering from a rare food allergy and deer meat is the only solid protein the boy can stomach, according to his family.

Timmy Armstrong has eosinophilic esophagitis, a condition in which food allergies trigger an intense inflammation of the esophagus, according to a report from WTNH News Channel 8. . . .

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you actually picked up on this! Thank you for your words! :) I am honored you chose to write about my son! SURPRISED but honored. There have been negative things written online - and I am glad you have an appreciation for this situation! Our family has received and overwhelming amount of responses! I LOVE PEOPLE AGAIN! :) thanks for taking an interest in Timmy! :)

stacey

1/24/2008 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home